ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Member List

  • To: "'Berry Cobb'" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Member List
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 00:21:29 +0000

Berry:

I believe a number of the affiliations need to be corrected.

Specifically, I believe the following changes should be made.  Of course, I
could be wrong, so these should be confirmed by the individuals involved:

Jim Bikoff: Red Cross/IPC (currently Red Cross)
Bret Fauset:  RySG (currently IPC)
Stephane Hankins:  NCSG (currently IPC)
David Heasley: IPC (currently ICRC)
Kiran Malancharuvil: IPC (currently NCSG)
David Opderbeck: IPC (currently NCSG)

Best regards,

Greg Shatan

Gregory S. Shatan