ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Letter from GAC to GNSO on protection of IOC, RCRC, and IGOs

  • To: "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <wolfgang.kleinwaechter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Letter from GAC to GNSO on protection of IOC, RCRC, and IGOs
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:26:04 +0100

Wolfgang, all,
I am sure reference is made to the document linked to in the below
communication:

Thomas

Thanks Brian.

I would strongly encourage EVERYONE to read the un-redacted version which
provides thoughts from ICANN’s outside counsel.  Particularly pages 5-7.  This
information would have been extremely helpful to have had at the outset of our
work last year and could have saved us a lot of time.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs