ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO/GNSO Working Group Meeting Times

  • To: "'liz.williams@xxxxxxxxxx'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'ricardo.GUILHERME@xxxxxxx'" <ricardo.GUILHERME@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO/GNSO Working Group Meeting Times
  • From: "Roache-Turner, David" <david.roacheturner@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:21:32 +0000

In view of the apparent challenges, I could support moving to monthly
(rotational) meetings, with the rest done by email. Ability to get on with the
substantive work presupposes a process which more or less works and allows for
appropriate substantive engagement by all involved participants. Email can
sometimes level that playing field.
Best,
David