ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:42:57 -0500

Attached is a first draft of the PROT spreadsheet.
David W. Maher
Senior Vice President – Law & Policy
Public Interest Registry
312 375 4849

From: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:29:41 -0500
To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0

Team,

Attached is the next version of the work package for each sub-team to begin
their work.  As mentioned by Thomas, each team has the freedom to adjust or add
to the structure of their respective sections to thoroughly complete the
analysis.  If doing so, please review the other sections to ensure duplication
is avoided.  When editing the spreadsheet, please make sure to SAVE AS with a
naming convention of “IGO-INGO-Working-Toolv1.0_[INSERT TEAM CODE].xlsx.”  For
example, the Nature of the Problem team will save the file as
“IGO-INGO-Working-Toolv1.0_NOTP.xlsx.  We will ask that the latest versions be
sent back to me prior to each meeting, so that I may incorporate into the
master spreadsheet.

As stated on the call, we will setup sub-team mailing lists.  Once we get these
created, I will send them out to the sub-teams.  In the meantime, please use
the list to begin coordination and dialogue among your sub-team.  As I
cautioned on the call, avoid listing email addresses in the body of the message
to mitigate revealing the address to the public.  When addressing your
sub-team, just call out by name the persons you are communicating to.  Of
course, you are welcome to send direct emails to each other and not use the WG
list.  If you need a WG member’s email address, please let me know.

The list below is the members of each sub-team.  If other WG participants wish
to volunteer, please let me know and I will add you to the list and spreadsheet.

Nature of the Problem (NOTP):
Leader:  Robin Gross
Members:  TBD

Qualification Criteria (QC):
Leader:  Kiran Malancharuvil
Members:  Jim Bikoff, David Heasley, Claudia MacMaster Tamarit

Eligibility Check (EC):
Leader:  Alan Greenberg
Members:  TBD

Protections (PROT):
Leader:  David Maher
Members:  Greg Shatan

Admission (ADM):
Leader:  Avri Doria [TBC]
Members:  TBD

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
@berrycobb

<IGO-INGO-Working-Tool_v0.7.xlsx>

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Savignystraße 43, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
skype-id: trickert