ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:29:41 -0700

Team,

Attached is the next version of the work package for each sub-team to begin
their work.  As mentioned by Thomas, each team has the freedom to adjust or
add to the structure of their respective sections to thoroughly complete the
analysis.  If doing so, please review the other sections to ensure
duplication is avoided.  When editing the spreadsheet, please make sure to
SAVE AS with a naming convention of “IGO-INGO-Working-Toolv1.0_[INSERT TEAM
CODE].xlsx.”  For example, the Nature of the Problem team will save the file
as “IGO-INGO-Working-Toolv1.0_NOTP.xlsx.  We will ask that the latest
versions be sent back to me prior to each meeting, so that I may incorporate
into the master spreadsheet.

As stated on the call, we will setup sub-team mailing lists.  Once we get
these created, I will send them out to the sub-teams.  In the meantime,
please use the list to begin coordination and dialogue among your sub-team.
As I cautioned on the call, avoid listing email addresses in the body of the
message to mitigate revealing the address to the public.  When addressing
your sub-team, just call out by name the persons you are communicating to.
Of course, you are welcome to send direct emails to each other and not use
the WG list.  If you need a WG member’s email address, please let me know.

The list below is the members of each sub-team.  If other WG participants
wish to volunteer, please let me know and I will add you to the list and
spreadsheet.

Nature of the Problem (NOTP):

Leader:  Robin Gross

Members:  TBD

Qualification Criteria (QC):

Leader:  Kiran Malancharuvil

Members:  Jim Bikoff, David Heasley, Claudia MacMaster Tamarit

Eligibility Check (EC):

Leader:  Alan Greenberg

Members:  TBD

Protections (PROT):

Leader:  David Maher

Members:  Greg Shatan

Admission (ADM):

Leader:  Avri Doria [TBC]

Members:  TBD

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb

<IGO-INGO-Working-Tool_v0.7.xlsx>

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Savignystraße 43, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype-id: trickert