ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] v1.4 of IGO-INGO Work Package

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.4 of IGO-INGO Work Package
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:43:47 -0700

Team,

Here is the latest version of the work package.  As you will see, it is
still in spreadsheet form.  I attempted to export this into Word, but even
resizing the sheet to 22" x 22" (max), it could not support the size of our
bigger tables, let alone what we will do with red-line.

For this version, I have enabled track changes.  Each cell that is edited
will now contain a hover box that tracks the change to the cell content.
The track changes will not cover format changes such as resizing of columns
or rows, cell color, or the addition or deletion of rows.  If a cell
requires a sub-team to document opposing views, label the initial text
similar to the Admission tab (as an example, if Avri and Chuck had an
opposing view).

Per our last meeting, if each team can try to have their respective work
packages sent to me by 7 JAN 2013.  If sub-teams require teleconference
support, I can help arrange an adigo call that is not recorded or
transcribed.

Happy Holidays and see you next year.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb