ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.4 of IGO-INGO Work Package

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.4 of IGO-INGO Work Package
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:02:23 -0500

Are we supposed to have a call now (1900 UTC)?
Thanks
David
David W. Maher
Senior Vice President – Law & Policy
Public Interest Registry
312 375 4849

From: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:43:47 -0500
To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.4 of IGO-INGO Work Package

Team,

Here is the latest version of the work package.  As you will see, it is still
in spreadsheet form.  I attempted to export this into Word, but even resizing
the sheet to 22” x 22” (max), it could not support the size of our bigger
tables, let alone what we will do with red-line.

For this version, I have enabled track changes.  Each cell that is edited will
now contain a hover box that tracks the change to the cell content.  The track
changes will not cover format changes such as resizing of columns or rows, cell
color, or the addition or deletion of rows.  If a cell requires a sub-team to
document opposing views, label the initial text similar to the Admission tab
(as an example, if Avri and Chuck had an opposing view).

Per our last meeting, if each team can try to have their respective work
packages sent to me by 7 JAN 2013.  If sub-teams require teleconference
support, I can help arrange an adigo call that is not recorded or transcribed.

Happy Holidays and see you next year.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
@berrycobb