ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Happy New Year

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Happy New Year
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 19:27:39 +0100

All,
Happy New Year!

I hope you had great holidays and that batteries are fully recharged for our
work :-).

May I encourage you to contribute your points to the various spreadsheets.
Also, for those of you that have not picked one or more sub-groups to work
with, please do so. As far as I can see, Robin's group (Nature of the Problem)
needs more participation in particular.

Thanks and have a great weekend,
Thomas