ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Thoughts on fact-based policy development

  • To: Christopher Lamb <christopher.lamb17@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO IGO INGO <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Thoughts on fact-based policy development
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:43:36 -0500

Chris, I will look at and perhaps respond to the rest of your e-mail when I have the time, but wanted to quickly say that where redcross.us goes is now different from where it went a few days ago. At that point, it redirected to lrcems.com, a site ostensibly for Lebanese Red Cross Emergency Medical Services staff.

Alan