ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Thoughts on fact-based policy development

  • To: "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, Christopher Lamb <christopher.lamb17@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO IGO INGO <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Thoughts on fact-based policy development
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:29:13 +0000

The contact information for all 3 domain names (redcross.us, lrcems.com and
lightonlebanon.com) is the same -- one Chahine Hamze, which seems rather odd.
Lrcems.com is apparently hosted in Denver Colorado.  I have not been able to
access whois information for redcross.org.lb, supposedly the official Lebanese
Red Cross domain name.