ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO Organization Survey / Domain Registration Analysis

  • To: GNSO IGO INGO <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO Organization Survey / Domain Registration Analysis
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:21:39 -0800

Hi,

The fact that some organizations published a report of their perception of the
problems was published at an earlier time does not mean they were analyzed and
reviewed in the context of the PDP.

It is now time for this WG to review those declarations and to decide on their
relevance and the degree to which they should be determinative in creating
policy.

avri