ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Qualification Criteria - common ground?

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Qualification Criteria - common ground?
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:50:47 +0100

All,
thanks to those who have responded. Those who have not done so yet, please do
provide an answer!

@David Maher:

What could a better measure of the mandate to "work in the public interest" be?
We have discussed many criteria over the last couple of months. Which criterion
/ which criteria need to be added in your view?

@Alan Greenberg:

I did not ask for A or B, but also for potential variations. Please come up
with concrete ideas, if you can at this stage (I know you wanted to learn more
about the problem first to then draft the criteria).

Thanks,
Thomas