ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda: IGO-INGO Meeting for 13 FEB 2013

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda: IGO-INGO Meeting for 13 FEB 2013
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:46:36 +0000

Note that the Board already made a 'preemptory decision on further
protections'; in fact they are contained in the recently posted revised New
gTLD Registry Agreement.  Note that there are certain IOC/RC and IGO names are
"initially" reserved.  Also, the GNSO Council approved a motion to temporarily
reserve IOC/RC names until the PDP is done.

Chuck