ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Initial Report - Feedback from IOC

  • To: "Berry Cobb (mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Initial Report - Feedback from IOC
  • From: Kiran Malancharuvil <kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:03:19 +0000

Good Afternoon Berry and All,

Please find, attached, our preliminary comments on the Initial Report.  Please
note that we are likely to add more as the report develops.

Thank you,

Jim, David and Kiran

Kiran J. Malancharuvil
Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff, L.L.P.
Georgetown Place
1101 30th Street NW, Suite 120
Washington, DC 20007
(202) 944-3307 - office
kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx>

This message from the law firm of Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff LLP may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you received this transmission in
error, please call us immediately at (202) 944-3307 or contact us by e-mail at
kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx>. Disclosure or use of
any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.