ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Fee waiver / reduction?

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Fee waiver / reduction?
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:13:18 +0200

All,
thanks again for a constructive discussion yesterday. I would like to obtain
some feedback from you regarding the question of a fee waiver for the
beneficiaries of protections.

Fee waivers (and standing) could be considered for:

- Objections against applications for gTLDs / Top Level
- Applications to the TMCH
- URS
- UDRP

As you know, we have structured our discussion yesterday along the proposed
recommendations by the RySG. A fee waiver was not part of that set of
recommendations and I would like to better understand whether the WG members
wish / do not wish such recommendation to be added.

Thanks,
Thomas

thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0