ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Protection of the RCRC designations - RCRC comments

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Protection of the RCRC designations - RCRC comments
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:17:22 +0200

Evan, all,
thanks for your contributions and good points.

As we are discussing the RySG's proposal - do you have any suggestions as to
changes to the language that would need to be made so that you can support the
proposal, in case you cannot support it on an "as is" basis?

Thanks,
Thomas

thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0