ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Ltr to ICANN Board - ISO

  • To: "Thomas Rickert (rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Ltr to ICANN Board - ISO
  • From: "Claudia MACMASTER TAMARIT" <MACMASTER@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:21:48 +0000

Dear Thomas and colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the attached letter we have sent today
to the ICANN Board (copying the ICANN New gTLD Board Committee and GAC) in
regards to the GAC letter of 22 March 2013.  (We've also submitted the letter
as a comment to the New gTLD Board Committee Consideration of GAC Safeguard
Advice.)

The letter is consistent with the position we've taken during our participation
in the Working Group, which we highlight in the letter.  We felt it important
to additionally raise these concerns directly with the Board, New gTLD Board
Committee, and GAC.

Sincerely,
Claudia (ISO)