ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG

  • To: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG
  • From: Kiran Malancharuvil <Kiran.Malancharuvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:38:13 +0000

Agree with both of these suggestions, if earlier doesn't work.

Can we resolve this quickly? I have to schedule other meetings on that day, and
am trying to work around this WG meeting.

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
+16199727810

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.