ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Revised Draft Initial Report for Final Review

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Revised Draft Initial Report for Final Review
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:32:18 +0000

All:

With apologies for missing the deadline, I’ve been through the document and
have several comments in the attached that I believe should be discussed on
tomorrow’s call.  In addition, I’ve made a number of minor edits and
proofreading corrections.  I’ve marked all of them with a comment that should
have my initials in it.  (Sorry that my changes come in two colors; for some
reason my name was “_” when I started this, and when I switched to “Greg
Shatan,” it thought I was a new editor.).  For better or worse, I made my
changes on top of the document that Chuck circulated.

I look forward to speaking with you all tomorrow.

Greg

Gregory S. Shatan
Partner
Reed Smith LLP