ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda: IGO-INGO Meeting for 12 JUNE 2013 @ 16:00 UTC

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO IGO INGO'" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda: IGO-INGO Meeting for 12 JUNE 2013 @ 16:00 UTC
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 00:04:52 -0400

Berry, where are these draft version on the Wiki (the versions that staff produces, not necessarily with the comments from WG members)?

Alan

At 11/06/2013 07:17 PM, Berry Cobb wrote:
Hi Avri,

Here is the version that includes both Chuck's and Greg's comments and
suggested changes.  Please use the attached to include any suggested edits
you may have.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735