ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 7 Aug 2013

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 7 Aug 2013
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:25:53 -0700

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's meeting.  Given
schedule conflicts the Chair and ICANN staff, this call will likely only
last 60 minutes.  However if the conversation is steady, I can help manage
the call if we need to go beyond 60 minutes.

Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO WG Meeting - 7 AUGUST 2013 @ 16:00 UTC (120 Min):

1.       Review Agenda & Changes to SOI's

2.       Review of Public Comment on Initial Report (Closes 7 August 2013)

3.       TMCH Use for Possible Recommendation of 2nd-Level Protection

4.       Discussion Topics for eventual Consensus Call:

a.       General Framework of Protections

b.      Exception Procedures

c.       Protections, if any, for existing TLDs

5.       Confirm next meeting, 14 August 2013 @ 16:00 UTC

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735