ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] explanatory notes

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] explanatory notes
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:24:19 +0000

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the clarity, I wish to state "I support fully the draft
recommendations in the document".

Thank you

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240