ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] How IGO-INGO Recommendations Could Impact Incumbent Registries

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] How IGO-INGO Recommendations Could Impact Incumbent Registries
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:40:31 +0000

Well done Berry.

This is a minor point but I do have a question about this: "Where policy
changes to recover protected identifiers of registered second-level names
within an existing gTLD deviate from current policy, indemnification
implication should be considered."  Why is the word 'implication' there?  I
think it should say that "implication should be considered".
Chuck