ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] How IGO-INGO Recommendations Could Impact Incumbent Registries

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] How IGO-INGO Recommendations Could Impact Incumbent Registries
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:09:25 -0700

Hi All,

Please find attached an outline of our discussion on how possible identifier
protection recommendations can be applied to existing gTLDs.  I attempted to
consolidate the WGs comments from the MP3 into a first attempt at more
formalized statements for the final report.  This is only a first draft, so
I welcome your suggested changes.  Please update the Word document or
respond via the list.

Thank you. B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735