ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Compiled Responses for Consensus Call

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Compiled Responses for Consensus Call
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:40:27 -0700

WG Members,

Please find attached a consolidated version of all the responses received
for the consensus call.  It does not include any minority positions that
were submitted, but they will be included in the final report.  At the end
of the document you will also find the comments captured about how such
recommendations could impact incumbent gTLDs.  Essentially these two
components are the heart of the Final Report.

We will primarily review this document for today's call, and then I work on
importing it into our Final Report.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735