ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] v1.2 Consensus Recommendations

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.2 Consensus Recommendations
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 21:20:47 -0700

WG Members,

Please find attached two copies of the document we are using for the
consensus call.  One is marked as a clean version and the other is the one
containing the track-changes.  This version now includes the missing IGO
comments and Poncelet's individual responses.  It also includes updates to
the principles for implementation based on our discussion today.  That
section does not yet have GCO input.

Stay tuned for the levels of consensus document from Thomas.

Thank you all again for your participation today,

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb