ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 18 Sept 2013

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 18 Sept 2013
  • From: "Novoa, Osvaldo" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:47:00 -0300

Sorry, I am traveling and not able to join the call.
Best regards,
Osvaldo

El 17/09/2013, a las 17:39, "Berry Cobb"
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> escribió:

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Wednesday’s meeting.  Thomas, our
chair, will not be able to attend tomorrow’s meeting and sends his apologies.
If no one objects, I will lead the call as we review through the final report.
Else, we can ask the WG if anyone cares to volunteer to lead the call.

Please find attached the latest version of the draft Final Report, the
consensus call document, and our work plan.

Proposed Agenda – IGO-INGO WG Meeting – 18 SEPTEMBER 2013 @ 16:00 UTC (120 Min):
1.       Review Agenda & Changes to SOI’s
2.       Review draft Final Report (recommendations, impact on incumbent gTLDs)
3.       Review Work Plan
4.     Confirm next meeting, 25 September 2013 @ 16:00 UTC

Also be advised per the Board’s resolutions regarding interim protections, the
Reserved list for the New gTLD Registry Agreement has been updated:
http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registries/reserved

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
@berrycobb

<IGO-INGO_Final_Report_v0.4.docx>
<IGO-INGO_Consensus_Recommendations_v1.4.doc>
<IGO-INGO_WG_WorkPlan_18SEP2013.doc>

________________________________
El presente correo y cualquier posible archivo adjunto est� dirigido �nicamente
al destinatario del mensaje y contiene informaci�n que puede ser confidencial.
Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al remitente
respondiendo anexando este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los
posibles archivos adjuntos al mismo de su sistema. Est� prohibida cualquier
utilizaci�n, difusi�n o copia de este e-mail por cualquier persona o entidad
que no sean las espec�ficas destinatarias del mensaje. ANTEL no acepta ninguna
responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicaci�n que haya sido emitida
incumpliendo nuestra Pol�tica de Seguridad de la Informaci�n

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform the sender
immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the attached files.
Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not
the specific addressee(s) is prohibited. ANTEL is not responsible for any
communication emitted without respecting our Information Security Policy.