ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 18 Sept 2013

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 18 Sept 2013
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:38:29 -0700

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Wednesday's meeting.  Thomas, our
chair, will not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting and sends his
apologies.  If no one objects, I will lead the call as we review through the
final report.  Else, we can ask the WG if anyone cares to volunteer to lead
the call.

Please find attached the latest version of the draft Final Report, the
consensus call document, and our work plan.

Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO WG Meeting - 18 SEPTEMBER 2013 @ 16:00 UTC (120
Min):

1.       Review Agenda & Changes to SOI's

2.       Review draft Final Report (recommendations, impact on incumbent
gTLDs)

3.       Review Work Plan

4.     Confirm next meeting, 25 September 2013 @ 16:00 UTC

Also be advised per the Board's resolutions regarding interim protections,
the Reserved list for the New gTLD Registry Agreement has been updated:
http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registries/reserved

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735