ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] why are we doing this?

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'GNSO IGO INGO'" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] why are we doing this?
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:18:26 +0100

Hi Avri,

Please explain more?

As I understand it, these names are on the reserved list pending the outcome
of the policy process.

You may view the likelihood of these coming off the reserved list as
unlikely regardless of the PDP process.  Is that your concern?

Also, what, if anything, was added to the list of temporary protections most
recently?

Thanks.

Jonathan