ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Draft Final Report

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>, "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Draft Final Report
  • From: Stephane Hankins <shankins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:08:59 +0200

Dear Berry, dear Thomas,

Many thanks for the draft final version of the Report and for all the work
produced.

We are attaching herewith our proposed modifications, as required by the
most recent changes brought to the Report.

These are inserted in track changes within
-       the "Minority Position Statements" section (pages 35 to 37), and
the
-       "Summary of International Organizations' positions" section (Pages
48-49).

With our best regards,

Stéphane and Chris
Stéphane J. Hankins
Legal adviser
Cooperation and coordination within the Movement
International Committee of the Red Cross
Tel (direct line): ++0041 22 730 24 19
Email: shankins@xxxxxxxx

Christopher M. Rassi
Senior Legal Officer
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Chemin des Crêts, 17 | 1209 Petit Saconnex | Geneva | Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0)22 730 4536 | Fax +41 (0)22 733 0395