ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Confirm Membership to IGO-INGO Report

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Confirm Membership to IGO-INGO Report
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:53:58 -0700

WG Members,

The link below is the master list we use to track members of the WG and we
will import the most recent copy into our Final Report.  If you prefer to
not have your name listed, please reply back to me, and I can update the
list accordingly.  Also, I'd ask other members to confirm that we have the
appropriate affiliation assigned to each member.

http://community.icann.org/display/GWGTCT/4.+Members

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735