ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Confirm Membership to IGO-INGO Report

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Confirm Membership to IGO-INGO Report
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:26:30 -0700

WG Members,

I should have made this announcement clearer.  If you did not participate in
the WG or contribute to the Final Report and its recommendations and you do
not wish to have your name appear within the report, please notify me and I
will omit it.

Do note that the Final Report will include the list of WG participants, and
it will also include a link to attendance reports over the life of the WG.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you. B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb