ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

REVISED draft motion (Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 06 NOV 2013)

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: REVISED draft motion (Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 06 NOV 2013)
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:46:15 -0800

Dear WG members:

As a result of further internal review of the latest version of the draft
report and consultation with other ICANN departments, we have made a few
revisions to the draft motion that was sent around yesterday. Please refer
to the attached revised draft motion for today's call ­ it will also be
uploaded into the Adobe Connect room. I am sorry for the lateness, but as
you know everyone is working to get documents, motions and other materials
ready in time for Buenos Aires!

In particular, please note that we have further refined the language
relating to INGO recommendations, and proposed language for the
incumbent/existing Registries.

We look forward to discussing the motion and your feedback on today's call.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director