ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Final Report v1.5.1 - PCRT

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Final Report v1.5.1 - PCRT
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:49:06 -0700

Hi All,

Thank you for the feedback, Chuck.  I've updated the PCRT with your proposed
changes.  If any other members have any suggestions for edits, please send
them to the list.  Per our discussion this will become a supplement to the
Final Repot labeled, "H - IGO-INGO_PCRT_FinalReport_08-Nov-2013.PDF".

I will send the following supplement list along with the Final Report:

.             A - IGO-INGO_MinorityPosition_RCRC.PDF

.             B - not used [to maintain continuity with the report, this is
an empty placeholder for the IOC]

.             C - IGO-INGO_MinorityPosition_IGO.PDF

.             D - IGO-INGO_MinorityPosition_INGO.PDF

.             E - IGO-INGO_MinorityPosition_NCSG.PDF

.             F - IGO-INGO_MinorityPosition_ALAC.PDF [not submitted yet]

.             G - IGO-INGO_FinalReport_ConsensusCall_02-Nov-2013.PDF

.             H - IGO-INGO_PCRT_FinalReport_08-Nov-2013.PDF

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx