ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO - INGO meeting - Thursday 07 november 2013

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO - INGO meeting - Thursday 07 november 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 01:06:32 -0800

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development
Process (PDP) Working Group teleconference held on Thursday  07 November 2013
at 1600 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-igo-ingo-20131107-en.mp3

 Please also note one other IGO/INGO PDP working group meeting tentatively
scheduled for Friday 8 November 2013 at 14:00 UTC.

 On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#feb>nov

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Jim Bikoff – IPC/IOC
Stephane Hankins – Red Cross Red Crescent
David Heasley – IPC/IOC
Claudia MacMaster Tamarit – ISO
Osvaldo Novoa – ISPCP
Christopher Rassi – Red Cross Red Crescent
Thomas Rickert – NCA –Working group chair
Griffin Barnette – IPC/IOC

Apology:
Chuck Gomes - RySG
Wolfgang Kleinwaechter - NCSG

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Berry Cobb
Mary Wong
Julia Charvolen

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript 07 November 2013:
  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 7 Nov 2013 IGO-INGO WG "Special Edition" Conference
Call.
  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Fully echoed.
  Mary Wong:@Claudia, we hope you and your colleagues will continue to
participate!
  Berry Cobb:@Claudia, which WG can we sign you up for next?
  Berry Cobb::-)
  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO)::)  Absolutely.
  Julia Charvolen:Stephane Hankins joined the call
  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):We are also submitting a revised Minority
Statement (though the changes are not substantive, but rather to update