ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] message from Buenos Aires

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] message from Buenos Aires
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:48:50 -0300

All,
as you will have noted, the GNSO Council has unanimously adopted the consensus
recommendations made by our WG.

The collaborative spirit, the timeliness of our work, the time spent by all of
you and the fact that we came to consensus on many points despite the diverse
views represented in the WG was very much applauded by Council members, Board
members and individuals that spoke up.

It is my pleasure to pass on this commendation to all of you and I would like
to personally thank all of you again as well as Berry, Mary and Marika from
ICANN staff for their outstanding work.

I hope that this e-mail list will continue to exist until such time when we
know whether the Board will accept the recommendations and when it comes to
implementing an IRT (Implementation Review Team).

All the best,
Thomas