ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] message from Buenos Aires

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] message from Buenos Aires
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:07:39 -0700

WG Members,

Here is a link to the motion approved by the GNSO Council:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/resolutions#20131120-2.

Staff will now prepare a public comment forum in preparation for delivery of
the report and resolutions to the ICANN Board.  We will also assist in
drafting a notification from the Board to the GAC showing the results of the
IGO-INGO PDP.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735