ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Public Comment Forum - Recommendations for Board Consideration

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Public Comment Forum - Recommendations for Board Consideration
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:49:42 -0700

WG Members,

Below is a link to a new public comment forum, as required by the ICANN
Bylaws, on the IGO-INGO recommendations unanimously passed by the GNSO
Council at its meeting on 20 Nov 2013.  Shortly, the Board will notify the
GAC of its consideration of this issue to solicit input on additional public
policy issues, if any.  After which, the Board will consider GAC input and
community responses as they consider the GNSO recommendations.

http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/igo-ingo-recommendations-27nov13
-en.htm

I will continue to send to this list any events that relate to our effort as
they occur.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735