ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] ICANN Board notice to the GAC on GNSO WG recommendations

  • To: Berry Cobb Mail <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] ICANN Board notice to the GAC on GNSO WG recommendations
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:09:26 -0800

Dear WG members,

You may be interested to know that ICANN Board Chair Steve Crocker has
formally notified GAC Chair Heather Dryden of the GNSO Council's adoption of
this WG's consensus recommendations, and has requested that the GAC provide
input to the Board as it begins to consider the GNSO's recommendations, in
accordance with the ICANN Bylaws:
http://www.icann.org/en/news/correspondence/crocker-to-dryden-11dec13-en

The public comment period for the recommendations will run till 8 January
2014; one comment has already been received from the United Nations' Office
for Legal Affairs. As Berry mentioned in his previous note, the Board will
consider the recommendations as well as any GAC input that may be received
after that time.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong