ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] is anything happeing

  • To: <Gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] is anything happeing
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:19:16 +0200

Hello Avri,
I was wondering a little the same thing and have a suggestion.

First, I believe we should see the PPSC and OSC wind up and their sub teams
disappear shortly as the first wave of proposals are adopted.
Any referrals from the GNSO on the lines of "this don't work" I would hope would
come to this new group and not back to the OSC or PPSC teams and that would seem
to be duplication.

Second,
I am comfortable with a gap between the GNSO trying implementation and then
finding issues with which this group could help.
So the fact there is no work yet is to be expected - its simply too soon.

Philip