ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request to Test Draft Online SOI Solution

  • To: Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request to Test Draft Online SOI Solution
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 08:42:30 -0700

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

It may be that you (and others) still don’t have editing rights.  Avri noted
that she was unable to edit.  I have asked IT to confirm that all WG members
have rights to edit in addition to access.

Please stand by until I can confirm that everything is set up correctly.
Thanks so much for your help and also for your patience as we work this out!

Best,

Julie