ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request (2) to Test Draft Online SOI Solution

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request (2) to Test Draft Online SOI Solution
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 07:31:29 -0700

Dear SC members,

With respect to the message below a few of you encountered problems when trying
to get into the wiki, but Avri generously agreed to help us to trouble shoot
them and I think now we have solved all the issues.  If you have not already,
please give this a try and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks so much for your help!

Best regards,

Julie