ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request (2) to Test Draft Online SOI Solution

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request (2) to Test Draft Online SOI Solution
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Julie:

I was able to get in and create the SOI; however, I could not find the
restrictions edit  that would allow me to limit any future edits of this
statement to just me.  Avri?

J. Scott

j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx