ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Revised Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Revised Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:09:09 -0700

Dear SCI members,

Based on our discussion on today's SCI call, attached is a revised Draft Survey
for GNSO Working Groups.  I have accepted previous edits and have revised the
scales in questions 4 and 5 to reflect a shorter scale (5 versus 7 points) and
to assign a value to each point.  Please let me know if you have any comments.
 I will collect any comments and will produce a Zoomerang trial survey that we
can give to various groups, for example the Registrar SG and the IRTP Part C WG.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director