ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting

  • To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:14:46 -0400

Hi,

Meeting Sunday afternoon should be fine as long as it is fit into the GNSO
Council schedule for that day.  Sundays are often rather busy.

I think a 90 minute meeting might make sense if we can somehow schedule it as a
way to get this committee back on track.  I feel we have lost our way over the
last few months and need a reset.  It would also be useful to have an open
meeting, which I assume this would be, so that others who might be interested
in the topics could get involved.

avri