ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:29:01 -0500

i agree.  and we're fortunate to have Wolf-Ulrich in the group, since i think
he's working on the schedule for the weekend Council sessions.  Wolf-Ulrich,
can you give us a sense of where such a session might fit?  especially given
the need for some "constituency meeting time" slots as well.

On Sep 25, 2013, at 6:14 PM, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Meeting Sunday afternoon should be fine as long as it is fit into the GNSO
> Council schedule for that day.  Sundays are often rather busy.
>
> I think a 90 minute meeting might make sense if we can somehow schedule it as
> a way to get this committee back on track.  I feel we have lost our way over
> the last few months and need a reset.  It would also be useful to have an
> open meeting, which I assume this would be, so that others who might be
> interested in the topics could get involved.
>
> avri
>

> On 25 Sep 2013, at 19:06, Ron Andruff wrote:
>
>> Dear Julie and Committee Members,
>>
>> With all of the new faces on the SCI, and with Charter work to do along with
>> the rest of the outstanding issues, I am going to suggest that we meet later
>> in the afternoon on Sunday (prior to the Monday morning BA meeting kick-off)
>> to allow as many members to join the meeting as possible.
>>
>> I also agree that a 90-minute meeting would provide us the time to get some
>> significant work completed.
>>
>> How do the members feel about this approach?  Please advise.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> RA
>>
>> Ron Andruff
>> RNA Partners
>> www.rnapartners.com

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)