ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 04 June 2015

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 04 June 2015
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 07:25:57 +0200

Dear Anne,
Dear all,

I’m also in favor of integrating Mary’s (Amr’s) changes to the text before
posting it to the list.
I will be traveling from today 14:00 UTC till Thursday 9:00am AGT. Safe travels
and see you in BA.

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32