ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Consensus Call: Waiver of 10-Day Motion Deadline and Resubmission of Motions

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Consensus Call: Waiver of 10-Day Motion Deadline and Resubmission of Motions
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:40:52 +0000

Anne, please find attached the email with an attachment that includes an
outline of the current procedure for friendly amendments that was sent to the
SCI on 17 September.

Best regards,

Marika

From:
<owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>>
 on behalf of "Aikman-Scalese, Anne"
<AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday 28 September 2015 12:29
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>>,
"gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Consensus Call: Waiver of 10-Day Motion
Deadline and Resubmission of Motions

Many thanks Julie. We understand the consensus call is open until COB TUESDAY
September 29 – THAT IS TOMORROW and failure to object is considered consensus
(as in the past.)  We prefer a positive confirmation of consensus for our
records so please   - WILL ALL MEMBERS RESPOND BY TUESDAY?

Separately, JULIE, we also do need to have posted to the list the description
of the current procedure for “friendly amendments” – draft prepared by Mary –
so that those on the list can review and add any redline comments they have
based on their experience on Council.  This is about DOCUMENTING the existing
procedure – not about discussing or recommending changes to it.  For those not
present on the call, we are going to finalize a version of what we think the
current procedures are and present that to Council for consideration in Dublin
as part of our report.  (many thanks to Marika for reminding us there are two
steps to this exercise that are “in scope” for SCI.)

Anne

[cid:image001.gif@01D0F9E0.E7C285A0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>