ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rudi Vansnick'" <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:47:36 +0000

Hi Anne,

I was just getting ready to send a note on this to the SCI.  There is a
request template and Mary assisted Wolf-Ulrich Knoben in completing it for
this request.  I've attached it.  I'll also send it with my message to the
SCI.

In addition, our regular schedule of meetings was Thursdays at 1800 UTC/1300
EST.  Perhaps you and Rudi might look at your schedules for December as to
whether it would work for you to have meetings on the 10th and/or the 17th?
I am not offering next Thursday as it is the Thanksgiving holiday and on 03
December all ICANN Policy Development staff (which includes Mary, Marika,
me, and the GNSO Secretariat) will be in the Policy Team Strategic Meetings
in LA so we won't be available to support a call.  I also am avoiding 24
December as that is the day before Christmas and SCI members may be
traveling.

We'll be happy to work with you to set up meetings.

Kind regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director