ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation

  • To: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Rudi Vansnick'" <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 21:07:00 +0000

Thanks Julie.  I think we should try for December 10 unless Rudi feels
otherwise.  We should also call for members to confirm they still represent
their constituencies going forward into 2016 and I will be nominating Rudi for
Chair for 2016.

Anne

[cid:image001.gif@01D122D3.8F2ADD90]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>